Sunday 28 April 2013

A little about me...


I'm new to this whole blogging thing so I thought I'd start with something pretty simple and let you know a little about me! Here is a little list of a few random facts...

1. I love love LOVE a good cup of tea. No better way to start the morning! 
2. I have a bit of a shopping addiction. Every pay cheque deserves a new dress.. Right?
3. I live in Victoria, B.C. One of the most beautiful cities in the world. (If you don't mind a little rain..)

4. I love to dance. Particularly belly dance, but I'm not picky!
5. My favorite thing to eat is Mexican food! Enchiladas verde is my absolute favorite.
6. I love to travel. I've done a little venturing through Europe a few times and can't wait to discover Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, India... The list is never ending.
7.  I'm a full time student at the moment. About halfway through the nursing program!
8.  I like to play the guitar and sing along a little bit. I'm pretty shy about playing in front of others but I do it for myself to wind down.
9. I have a big dream to live in a beautiful, old character home with a hefty chunk of land. 
10. I have an adorable kitty named Mork who is more of a dog than a cat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment